Tuesday, February 10, 2009

 

Great Powers


Had the opportunity to catch Barnett tonight on his Great Powers tour. It was a collector’s edition presentation - Barnett without powerpoint (sort of like an unplugged concert). It seemed to take him a little while to warm up during his prepared remarks, but he really hit his stride in Q&A. Check it out on CSPAN when it airs.

I can’t wait to get to the book, but my to-read pile has been growing at an alarming rate that absolutely overwhelms my rate of consumption (a fact that prompted a welcome gift that I would recommend to anyone else who suffers from this same challenge - which is to say the entire readership of this blog).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my personal blog. All opinions expressed are mine and do not reflect the position of any other person or organization

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?